Sambold Law can provide you with a variety of services. Examples are:
- Business/Commercial: Effective resolution of disputes involving breach of contract, commercial transactions and debtor/creditor matters; claims arising out of the purchase and sale of businesses, disagreements in the management, dissolution of partnerships and distribution of assets between former partners; disputes over alleged damages caused by professional negligence and alleged misrepresentations; cases resulting out of BBB complaints; claims involving quality of workmanship, construction defect and overcharges.
- Personal Injury: Disputes resulting from motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall, tripping hazards, and other premises liability claims. Claims regarding injuries caused by medical and dental malpractice alleging improper diagnosis, treatment and surgery; civil assault and battery claims.
- Employment: Disputes involving claims and counterclaims for breach of employment contract, wrongful termination, discrimination, wages and harassment.
- Landlord/Tenant: Disputes regarding breach of implied warranty of habitability, quiet enjoyment of property, Temporary Restraining Orders for alleged threats of physical violence, property damages, bad faith retention of security deposits, unpaid rent and utilities, mold related claims, constructive eviction, unlawful detainers, and trespass.
- Real Estate: Resolution of cases arising out of the purchase and sale of real estate; disputes involving easements, boundaries, partition and title; claims of nuisance; necessary disclosures; loan refinancing and foreclosures; Resolution of neighbor disputes over property lines, view, and access to property; civil harassment cases between neighbors.
- Homeowners association: Disputes between homeowner’s association and owners regarding compliance with CC&Rs, failure to pay HOA fees, liability for repairs, restoration of property, unauthorized improvements and breach of fiduciary duties.
- Family: Caretaker and competency issues between adult siblings and their parents; dissolution of marriage; highly emotional disputes between spouses, and parents and teens.
- Insurance: Claims arising out of insurance subrogation matters, reimbursement for payments made by an insurance company to a trust for loss of income and damages caused by third parties.